Thursday, November 23, 2006

Rhythm of time -

Well in to the day now, do you feel the rhythm? do you feel the hunger? well if you dont then you dont belong here. Everyday when I used to climb those steep stairs to the gym with a thumping heart, the fire to beat the odds, the zeal to better myself. That was when I was truly alive, alive with the best of energy that woke me up at the first crack of dawn, freezing december mornings.

Somewhere along the road I've lost them, maybe it is buried under the depths of this wanderlust heart. Its not the way I want my self to be carried. I dont want to be carried, it has become a fuckin burden, its just too damn hard. The heavy me makes everything around heavier. Its like another gym, nd without the fire to lift no spotters around and everywhere them mirrors bring the worst out of me.

If you're a simple human being with simple thoughts and simple dreams then you dont care, you may not even feel the weight. And I'm not one amongst them, I have dreams and I struggle to bring them to my thoughts and I struggle more to bring them out of those yonder walls and in to the real world.

Its a struggle I know, and most of the time its been this way because I'd given much importance to everything other than me. Its a good feeling though that when the storm takes what it wants I get to build everything my own way. New.

Out in the desert the common thinker has just one need. To cross it. The one with free spirit has a different need. Stand there and watch the contours, see the desert come to life with passing time, when the shadows come to life and life transforms to become one with the desert. The free mind does not have boundaries, it cannot be anchored. It has a sail and it needs to sail. Time, place, weather all are just nuts and bolts of this panorama.

So long--

No comments: